What is the correct spelling for STRON?
This word (Stron) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STRON
- citron Sporangia oblong-obovoid to cylindric, sessile and closely crowded on a well-developed hypothallus; the wall thin, pale citron to olive-yellow, smooth and shining.
- seton Five years ago this spirit of independence and adventure was very strong in Kate Seton .
- staring Terence was all but holding his breath, and his eyes, red and staring , were now upon Mrs. O'Brien and now upon Ellen, and never at rest.
- stern Ben Stubbs and Harry sat in the extreme stern , while Pudge and Billy occupied opposite seats amidships.
- stone "Come and see the stone man," whispered Jamie, as soon as the service was over.
- stony Nevertheless we found here such an excellent dry ford, with gently sloping banks to a stony bottom, that the two circumstances induced me to cross the Narran with the party.
- store Whatever plans they have for me remain to be seen, but I know exactly what's in store for you.
- story And that's all of this story .
- strain Therefore the strain of waiting was hard to bear.
- strand But in the historical beginnings of thought, as also in the common-sense of all ages, there is at any rate present a very essential strand of this theory.
- strewn The whole shore was strewn with masses of wreck.
- string Does String really think he is going to catch any fish?"
- stringy "Yes, and when she turns her head her neck shows it; the throat is getting stringy .
- strong "I am strong enough.
- strop To complete the cycle, birds frequently, after eating the fruit, "strop" their beaks on the bark of a neighbouring tree.
- strung At such times, when everyone is rather strung up, someone always and continually lets things fall.
- stun The astounding suddenness of the consciousness which had come to her now seemed to stun both her body and her mind.
- Storing The discussion of these questions will direct their thought to the need of storing sufficient food for animals and for man to last through the winter, when these things do not grow.
- Sutton Thus Sutton Court was saved.
- Stan Of course he was marrying her to Stan -but it was more like giving her a second father!
- Steno Even that feat of palaeontology which has so powerfully impressed the popular imagination, the reconstruction of an extinct animal from a tooth or a bone, is based upon the simplest imaginable application of the logic of Steno .