What is the correct spelling for STRONGHEADED?
This word (Strongheaded) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STRONGHEADED
- stranded But to think that the Halbrane had been lifted by a floating mountain just as that mountain was turning over, was stranded and almost at its summit-no!
- strangled Beyond the fact that Bakuma would soon be forbidden to him for ever, he did not think; desire was strangled.
- strengthened Clara is greatly strengthened and improved, but we can hardly expect so much from her.
- stronghold Here, where the British race had its last stronghold, the stamp of the national characteristics was retained in its effects much longer than elsewhere.
- wrongheaded Toxemia also comes about from following the wrongheaded recommendations of allopathic-inspired nutritional texts and licensed dietitians.
- Strangulated Both these orders of vessels are generally divided in the operation required for the reduction of either the inguinal or the femoral strangulated hernia; but they are, for the most part, unimportant in size.
- strongholds In their northern strongholds this noble family lived in stately style, and frequently figured on the battle-field, and took their share in events which make up the history of the country.
- strongest They had both apparently the strongest motives to the contrary; and Frank has a very good opinion of the lad, and not a bad one of the aunt.