What is the correct spelling for STROOKE?
This word (Strooke) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STROOKE
- scrooge He remembered Scrooge and his journey with the Ghost of Christmas Past in Dickens's Christmas Carol.
- stake We've got a lot at stake -in fact, all we've got in the world is at stake .
- stock "I've seen too many Eastern nights to take much stock in 'em now," he said in a disparaging voice. What, though the piping Shepherd stock The plains with an unnum'red Flock, – Damon The Mower by Andrew Marvell
- stoke "Stoke, February 26.-All the time of our stay at Rockend, Augustus was under an unnatural constraint, and though he played for the most part good-humouredly with little Marcus, it was evident he had no great pleasure in him, and instead of being willing to give him anything, he seemed to shut up all his generous feelings, and to begin to think only of how he might secure his own property from invasion: in short, all the selfishness of his nature seemed thus to be drawn out.
- stoker There were six of us on the train-namely, the engineer and stoker on the locomotive; while following were the conductor, a brakeman at each end of the car, and the pastor of a heap of ashes on Schermerhorn street, Brooklyn.
- store And he would gaze upon his store, And o'er his pedigree would pore, – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- streak You were talking a blue streak about being captured and threatened, and your wife being dead and coming back to life, and all kinds of mixed-up nonsense.