What is the correct spelling for STRUMING?
This word (Struming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STRUMING
- drumming Once I heard a low drumming . Can I ignore that sound of distant drumming For a handsome sturdy husband Who builds handsome sturdy walls And never dreams that something might be coming? – Just Around the Riverbend (Pocahontas) by Unknown Author
- staring A small boy was standing at the end of the passage, staring wide-eyed at him.
- starring I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang is an American pre-Code crime-drama film directed by Mervyn LeRoy and starring Paul Muni as a wrongfully convicted convict on a chain gang who escapes to Chicago.
- steaming Old Tobias had hot blankets down before the fire and a steaming tumbler of brandy and water ready in no time.
- stirring He was stirring in his bed, and muttering to himself.
- strain "Sure, Jimmy," said Alfred, out of all patience with Jimmy's stupidity and tiring of the strain of the woman's presence.
- strewing Before the breath of it they went down in rows, strewing the deck horribly, mangled, riddled, blown in miserable pieces.
- stringy The broad leaves and stringy roots of the reed, common grass, and grass-roots are the materials of which it generally constructs its nest, which varies much in size, according to the situation and fineness of the material used.
- Stemming At the moment of the sea-quake the whale was stemming steadily towards the two wrecks resting on the bottom.
- Storing Now, to employ the first years of a boy's life by storing him with prejudices, is just to encumber a vessel with a rotten cargo that she must throw overboard before she can load with a profitable freight.
- Storming It don't matter if it's winter or summer, if it's storming or sunshine.
- strafing The Buffalos and P-40s carried out air defences over Rangoon and Mingaladon as well as strafing missions on Japanese airfields.
253 words made from the letters STRUMING
3 letter words made from STRUMING:gin, gmt, gnu, gsr, gui, gum, gun, gur, gut, igm, irs, ism, min, mis, mit, mri, mrs, msg, mst, mug, mus, mut, ngu, nig, nim, nit, nmr, nsu, nut, rig, rim, rit, rug, rum, run, rut, sin, sir, sit, stm, sum, sun, sur, tin, tiu, tri, trm, tug, tum, tun, uni, uns, urn.
5 letter words made from STRUMING:ginsu, girns, girsu, girts, girus, gismu, grims, grins, grist, grits, gruis, grunt, gumti, gunst, gurin, gurns, gusin, gutin, imgur, irgun, isgur, mings, mints, minus, msngr, muirs, muist, mungs, munis, munts, muris, mursi, murti, musri, mutis, ngsit, ntumi, nuits, nurmi, nutri, rimus, rings, ringu, ritsu, ritus, ruins, rungs, rusin, sigur, singu, situr, smrti, smuin, snirt, sring, srinu, sruti, sting, stirn, strin, strug, strum, stung, sturn, sumin, sumti, sunim, surgi, surin, surti, sutin, sutri, timur, tings, tinus, tngri, tnsmi, trims, tring, trism, trium, trugs, trung, tsing, tsung, tuism, tumin, tungs, tunis, turim, turin, turms, turns, tursi, unism, units, uring, ursin, using.
4 letter words made from STRUMING:girt, gist, gius, gnsr, gnus, grim, grin, gris, grit, grui, grus, grut, guim, gumi, gums, gunt, gurs, gust, guti, guts, ings, inst, inus, irun, itum, ming, mint, mist, miur, mugs, muir, mung, munt, murg, murn, murt, must, muti, ngum, nits, nmsr, nsui, nuit, numi, numt, nuts, rims, rimu, ring, rsum, rugi, rugm, rugs, ruin, rung, runs, runt, rust, ruts, sign, sing, sium, smin, smug, smut, snit, snug, stir, stun, sugi, suin, suir, suit, sung, timu, ting, tnsm, trgu, trig, trim, tsui, tsum, tsur, tugs, tuin, tuis, tumi, tums, tung, tuni, turn, ugni, uitm, umit, umri, unit, unti, urmi, urns, ursg, utri.