What is the correct spelling for STUDDERD?
This word (Studderd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STUDDERD
- situated The Palace of Peterhoff is situated about sixteen miles from the city of St. Petersburg, on the shore of the Neva where the river assumes a width of eight or ten miles.
- sounded Have you sounded M'Casky as to the appointment?
- standard Who has told us that we ought to measure life by the standard of death, and not death by the standard of life?
- stander Six Armenians were standing together, singing a saucy love-song in their native language with clear-toned voices, and a little knot of fair-haired Persians were slandering Nitetis so fearfully, that a by-stander would have fancied our beautiful Egyptian was some awful monster, like those nurses used to frighten children.
- stated "It's when I'm with you that I doubt it, not when I'm alone," he stated .
- steadied The interruption had steadied them both.
- studded I can look back through my memories and find past years studded with horrible black nights on which I woke up and was afraid.
- student The student should question it carefully.
- studied A pretty poor sort, but I've studied medicine mighty hard.
- stuffed I think it's stuffed with scrap iron, for there doesn't seem to be anything soft about it except the invitation to 'slumber sweetly,' in red and green silk; but anything is better than the head of that sofa in its natural state.
- stunned Small wonder that she and Manley were stunned to silence.
- stunted From the western and loftier gable let there rise, at the end nearest the mountain, a stunted tower.
- stutter You never stutter ed a single stutter from beginning to end!
- Scudded But the wind seemed in no hurry to come, and the gulf-weed kept them prisoners until at last something in the nature of a hurricane struck the Bonnie Scotland, and she scudded helplessly before it under bare poles for a whole day, her passengers' impatience to sight land being for the time replaced by a lively fear of foundering.
- Skidded Even as Drazk watched he saw a load skidded up; saw its apparent momentary poise in air; saw the well-trained horses stop and turn and start back to the meadow with their sweep.
- Sledded You couldn't haul your outfit alone, an' long before you'd sledded grub back I'd be wearin' one of them gleamin' orioles, I believe that's what they call it, on my head, like the pictures of them little fat angelettes.
- Stubbed During a busy and joyous evening she endeavored to formulate these thronging desires; by bedtime she had even ventured-with the aid of a stubbed lead-pencil-to indite the most immediate and urgent of these wants as they knocked at the door of her consciousness.
- Studies I have no words to explain-I do not understand-I thought it would break my heart to leave the good Sisters and my studies, and the days so calm and holy; and now-I do not even wish to go back.
- Stuttered There was an intonation of melancholy, however, in general in the Crevequers' stammering speech-a melancholy that was on the borderland of laughter, and stuttered into it as a man stumbles unawares into puddles, walking along a wet path.
- started I started off to see what could be done.
- sodded The matted blue grass which sodded the yard had been cut and trimmed to lines along the path.
- stupider The man started and muttered: "He is even stupider than I believed him."
101 words made from the letters STUDDERD
3 letter words made from STUDDERD:dds, ddt, ded, des, dre, dts, dud, due, edd, ert, esr, est, red, res, ret, rue, rut, set, sue, sur, ted, ter, urd, use, ute.
5 letter words made from STUDDERD:dersu, derus, dredd, drude, duded, duder, dudes, duets, dured, dures, duret, erdut, redds, redus, reust, rudds, rudes, ruest, rused, stedd, steur, studd, stude, sture, suder, sudre, sured, suret, suter, trued, trues, turds, tures, udder, udert, usted, uster.
4 letter words made from STUDDERD:deru, deut, drut, dudd, dude, duds, dued, duet, duse, dust, edur, erst, rest, rudd, rude, rues, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, setu, stud, sude, suer, suet, surd, sure, treu, trud, true, tsur, tuer, tues, turd, ture, urdd, urde, used, user.