What is the correct spelling for STUDIDE?
This word (Studide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STUDIDE
- situated A question, therefore, naturally arose in several people's curiosity-Where was this house situated ?
- staid One night he staid till almost mornin talkin and talkin, scoldin a little an palaverin a good deal more.
- stated "I'll give you five hundred dollars to help me harvest," said Kurt, bluntly, and briefly stated his plan.
- steadied Now he just steadied her with one hand.
- stride She watched the bay with her long easy stride and Conal swinging above her, till the trees hid them.
- stud Restoration Island is one of the many little islets that stud the sea-coast from the Barrier Reef right through Torres Straits, and Bligh's people found upon it and other similar spots welcome opportunity to stretch their cramped limbs, besides obtaining fresh water, and plenty of oysters.
- studded The small, nail-studded oak door leading to the tower stood open, and they could see that there was a winding staircase inside.
- studied The old English literature is beginning to be studied seriously.
- studio He stood, himself, in the studio where the tumult was now almost ended.
- study We can study them more, maybe even take them back to show the world."
- stunted Yet it is related that about the same time, as Hien was walking by the side of a bamboo forest of stunted growth, he was astonished by the maiden suddenly appearing before him from the direction of the royal camp.
- Outdid A husband, a father, and already grey-headed, I was a singular exception among the youths who sat listening to the lectures and explanations of their teachers; but as sure as man is the standard of all things, they none of them outdid me in diligence and zeal, though many a one was greatly my superior in gifts and intellect, and among them the foremost was our friend Philippus.
- Tidied He carefully tidied the kitchen until it looked spotless and shining, as though Dame Grumble herself had done it.
- Studding The ceremonies over, Odo, with the canonesses, set out to visit the chapels studding the beech-knoll above the monastic buildings.
- Studiedly Her face was studiedly expressionless.
- Studies The good salesman studies the other side of the question.
- Studios The afternoons of the week days were given to the galleries and visiting the studios of the painters whose work attracted me, and who admitted visitors.
- stupider Katherine was worried about her mathematics, in which she had been warned before Thanksgiving, but she confided to Betty that she had counted them up, and without being a bit conceited she really thought there were fifty stupider girls in the class of 19-.
76 words made from the letters STUDIDE
3 letter words made from STUDIDE:dds, ddt, ded, des, die, dis, dit, dts, dud, due, edd, est, ies, iud, set, sit, sue, ted, tie, tiu, use, ute.
5 letter words made from STUDIDE:deids, deist, deusi, diest, dited, dudes, duets, edits, etuis, itude, stedd, studd, stude, studi, suite, tidus, tisue, udeid, usted.
4 letter words made from STUDIDE:deut, diet, dieu, dsei, dude, duds, dued, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ided, ides, iesu, setu, side, site, stud, sude, suet, suit, tidd, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used.