What is the correct spelling for STUDUES?
This word (Studues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STUDUES
- studious Vagellius is careful, studious , and obliging, but withal a little thick-skulled; he has not a single client, but might have had abundance of customers.
- Studies A great pity; for I am very anxious that he should lose no time in his studies just at present.
- Studios He visited the studios of struggling artists in Rome and Boston, gave them advice and encouragement,-made purchases himself, sometimes, and advised his friends to purchase when he found a painting that was really excellent.
- subdues It deferentially subdues its nationality, and takes on an Anglo-American aspect.
- states Patient states that such acts on his part were not unusual, that he not infrequently left a robbery incomplete upon thinking of his mother.
- statues The surprise made the others I had been dining seem statues from the stone age, and only Mr. Graves' fork failed to hang fire.
- studs Why shouldn't he lose his diamond shirt-studs, and his carriage and horses, as well as Joe his life?
- stutters Given any person who stutters or stammers and who has no organic defect and is as intelligent as the average child of eight years, it has been found that the Unit Method of Restoring Speech will eradicate the trouble at its source and by removing the cause, entirely remove the defective utterance.
41 words made from the letters STUDUES
3 letter words made from STUDUES:des, dts, due, est, set, sse, sue, sus, ted, tss, use, ute, utu.
5 letter words made from STUDUES:desus, deuss, duets, dusts, setsu, stude, studs, suets, uetsu, usted, ustus.
4 letter words made from STUDUES:deut, duet, duse, dust, sets, setu, stud, sude, suds, sues, suet, sust, suus, tues, used, uses, usus.