What is the correct spelling for STUFS?
This word (Stufs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STUFS
- stays The Dolphin was in stays, coming about, an operation she took some time to perform.
- stiff To us his work still looks stiff and strange, but in it was the beginning of all the beautiful pictures that belong to us now.
- stuff There was something the matter with that stuff you gave us.
- stuffy She had been thinking it out while she milked the cows in the stuffy little pen behind the barn.
- suds New-made and pink, the 'gentleman' arises daily from his circle of splashes, a masculine Venus from a foam of soap-suds.
- Turfs Those that are injured most by transplanting should be planted in the hotbed, on inverted sods, or grass turfs, six inches square, which can be removed with the growing plants on them, without seriously disturbing the roots.
- Staves Once his feet slipped from the staves, and he hung for a moment by his hand-grip only.
- stows "Well, I'm not going to keep on desert ratting until somebody cracks me on the head and stows me on the shelf" he said presently.
- snuffs Bill up and hit fellow with rubber nob-knocker-it snuffs, but is not dangerous.
- stiffs Why, these American stiffs, what do they mean by morality?
- stoups Butts of the richest and rarest wine were carried into the fields, their ends were knocked out with hatchets, and the liquor was carried about in stoups.