What is the correct spelling for STUIDES?
This word (Stuides) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STUIDES
- studied I had never studied or worked, You were right when you told me I must learn something,-do something,-become of some account in the world.
- studious "So far as I could make out," replied Mr. Smith, with the studious care of one who desires to give exact information, "Cap'n Nugent and Mr. Wilks 'ad a little plan for giving you a sea blow."
- Sties Eyes large, lustrous, and dark, with the largeness, lustre, and darkness that seems to invite sties and an occasional blood-shot suffusion.
- Studies 8. Studies in Literature, mainly Historical: Narrative Poetry of the Middle Ages.
- Studios Papa had several friends there who knew a great deal about pictures, who were artists indeed; she used to go to their studios sometimes, and she liked hearing them talk.
- suites Morgan nodded to Anne, and let himself out of the door, and less than an hour later Boone entered the office building, deserted now save for the night watchman, and for scattered suites , here and there, where window lights told of belated clerks toiling over ledgers, or lawyers over briefs.
- studs Look at those cuff studs .
- sides Her arms fell to her sides .
- STRIDES She took great pains with Norah's Sunday costume, dressing her better than before, anxious that the girl should do them credit when seen with Dale in a public place; and Norah, all in her best, following after her master as he made his long strides down the road, trotted like a faithful little dog.
- TIDES Some of these tides depend upon the seasons of the year; business is more active in the spring and summer, and falls off in winter.
- steeds The Count, with the magic order from the Minister, instantly went in search of fresh steeds .
- stupids Duck your heads, stupids !
- steadies The long projecting 40 foot vane or tail which steadies the motion of the whole machine is, in the newest patents, made to assist it in alighting on the slides easily and without jarring.
104 words made from the letters STUIDES
5 letter words made from STUIDES:deiss, deist, desus, deusi, deuss, diest, duets, dusts, edits, etuis, iesus, issed, issue, isues, itude, sedis, setsu, sides, sidus, sisde, siste, sites, stude, studi, studs, sudis, suets, suids, suite, suits, tidus, tissu, tisue, ussie, usted.
6 letter words made from STUIDES:deists, desist, disuse, setuid, sisted, studie, suited, suites, tissue, utises.
3 letter words made from STUIDES:des, die, dis, dit, dts, due, est, ies, iud, set, sis, sit, sse, sue, sus, ted, tie, tiu, tss, use, ute.
4 letter words made from STUIDES:deut, diet, dieu, diss, dsei, duei, duet, duis, duit, duse, dust, edit, etui, ides, iesu, sets, setu, side, sids, sise, site, stud, sude, suds, sues, suet, suit, sust, tide, tied, ties, tieu, tsui, tues, tuis, udis, used, uses.