What is the correct spelling for STURGEN?
This word (Sturgen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STURGEN
- saturn The next greatest on the list, the beautiful and interesting Saturn , comes a long distance behind.
- stage "I'm just beginning to get used to it," I remember she said to me at one stage of that evening-the thing she was just beginning to get used to being sitting under the new conditions.
- stern Grim determination made her face stern , and she looked older than she really was.
- sterne To blame the hard working men who write for the day which is passing over them because they do not write like Sterne and Hawthorne would be as absurd as it would be unjust.
- strewn Sarah took Mary by the hand and they went away down the leaf-strewn path.
- stun But his own head struck the deck with such force as to half stun him, and he felt his grip relaxing.
- stung The phrase was an implicit reproach of Dr. Biron's too ready inclination to exhibit his patients as so many rare and curious wild animals, and it stung him all the more because he was convinced that Mme.
- sturgeon Quiet lay the sturgeon , Nahma, Fanning slowly in the water, Looking up at Hiawatha, Listening to his call and clamor, His unnecessary tumult, Till he wearied of the shouting; And he said to the Kenozha, To the pike, the Maskenozha, "Take the bait of this rude fellow, Break the line of Hiawatha!"
- surgeon The surgeon bowed his head.
- surging It brought the blood surging back to her face in a torrent.
194 words made from the letters STURGEN
3 letter words made from STURGEN:ent, erg, ern, ert, esr, est, gen, get, gnu, gsr, gun, gur, gut, net, ngu, nsu, nut, res, ret, rue, rug, run, rut, sen, set, sue, sun, sur, teg, ten, ter, tug, tun, uns, urn, use, ute.
4 letter words made from STURGEN:enur, erst, gens, gent, genu, gesu, gets, geun, gnsr, gnus, grue, grus, grut, guen, gunt, gure, gurs, guse, gust, gute, guts, nest, nets, neus, nget, nuer, nute, nuts, rent, renu, rest, ruen, rues, ruge, rugs, rune, rung, runs, runt, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, sent, setu, snug, stun, suen, suer, suet, suge, sung, sure, tegu, tern, treu, trgu, true, tsen, tsur, tuen, tuer, tues, tugs, tune, tung, ture, turn, uges, uner, unge, uren, urge, urns, ursg, usen, user, utne.
5 letter words made from STURGEN:ergun, ernst, ertug, gents, genus, gerst, gruen, grues, gruet, grune, grunt, guest, gunst, guren, gurns, gusen, guste, guten, guter, gutes, negru, negus, nerts, nurse, nuter, regus, rents, retun, reust, ruest, rugen, runes, runet, runge, rungs, runte, segur, setun, seung, stern, steur, strug, stung, sture, sturn, sugen, suger, suner, suren, suret, surge, suter, tegus, tengu, terns, trues, trugs, trung, tseng, tsuen, tsuge, tsune, tsung, tugen, tuner, tunes, tunge, tungs, tures, turns, unger, unser, unter, untre, urens, urent, urges, urnes, uster.