What is the correct spelling for STURNED?
This word (Sturned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for STURNED
- spurned The royal charter was spurned by them, and they trampled without scruple on the civil and political rights which it consecrated.
- stained She started and turned to him, and a faint flush stained her cheeks.
- stand Mary, stand up and let me look at you!
- sterne In the Isle of Wight, Mrs. Sterne and her family remained till the Vigo Expedition returned home; and during her stay there "poor Joram's loss was supplied by the birth of a girl, Anne," a "pretty blossom," but destined to fall "at the age of three years."
- stoned As Stephen is being stoned his eyes are opened to see the Son of Man standing in glory up at the Father's right hand.
- stored Almost anyone not immediately close to death has enough stored nutrition to water fast for ten days to two weeks.
- stunned When the shock came, it stunned him.
- stunner I dessay your darter's a stunner -I ain't seen her yit-but she cain't be nothin' to you."
- stunt "Now I'll say that's a clever stunt that skunk played here," declared Norris.
- stunted The face of the landscape became more uneven; while here and there stunted bushes and weeds were seen, as if struggling between life and death.
- tuned Suppose we set up a tuned circuit formed by a coil and a condenser and try it out for various frequencies of signals.
- turned Then Angelina turned , and with a little sigh of satisfaction looked at her aunt.
- Returned "You were very kind," the girl returned.
- Sterner Mrs. Darby met her nephew with a sterner face even than she was accustomed to wear.
- stared I would never have been guilty of such a thing, even if death had stared me in the face."
- Sunned Then he took his soap-shiny countenance and red, much bescrubbed hands downstairs, and sunned himself under his father's very nose, hoping to attract favourable comment.
193 words made from the letters STURNED
3 letter words made from STURNED:den, des, dre, dts, due, dun, end, ent, ern, ert, esr, est, net, nsu, nut, red, res, ret, rue, run, rut, sen, set, sue, sun, sur, ted, ten, ter, tun, uns, urd, urn, use, ute.
4 letter words made from STURNED:dent, deru, deut, drut, duen, duet, dune, duse, dust, edun, edur, ends, enur, erst, ndur, ndut, nerd, nest, nets, neus, nude, nuer, nurd, nute, nuts, rend, rent, renu, rest, rude, ruen, rues, rund, rune, runs, runt, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, send, sent, setu, stud, stun, sude, suen, suer, suet, surd, sure, tend, tern, treu, trud, true, tsen, tsur, tuen, tuer, tues, tund, tune, turd, ture, turn, uden, uner, urde, uren, urns, used, usen, user, utne.
5 letter words made from STURNED:dents, derns, dersu, derus, duets, duner, dunes, dunst, dunts, duren, dures, duret, durns, dusen, erdut, ernst, ndure, nerts, nuder, nudes, nurds, nurse, nuter, redus, rends, rendu, rents, retun, reust, rudes, ruest, runde, runds, rundt, runed, runes, runet, runte, rused, setun, stern, steur, stude, sture, sturn, suder, sudre, sunde, sundt, suner, sured, suren, suret, suter, tends, tendu, terns, trend, trued, trues, tsuen, tsune, tunde, tunds, tuned, tuner, tunes, turds, tures, turns, udert, under, unred, unser, unted, unter, untre, urens, urent, urned, urnes, usted, uster.