What is the correct spelling for STURYING?
This word (Sturying) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STURYING
- scurrying Like panic-stricken rabbits, his thoughts ran in circles, and he skipped in their wake, scurrying from Quarrier to Harrington, from Harrington to Plank, from Plank to Siward, in distracted hope of recovering his equilibrium and squatting safely somewhere in somebody's luxuriantly perpetual cabbage-patch.
- staring He waited, standing and staring at his dead cousin until Gaffney came hurrying along the corridor.
- starring Adams Apple is a 1928 British silent comedy film directed by Tim Whelan and starring Monty Banks, Lena Halliday and Judy Kelly.
- stirring But the sun was up; people were stirring in the fields; and so he slunk homewards.
- straying As good as her word, when the others were straying back to the gallery in response to the lure of a lullaby valse, Valerie led Lyveden to a lobby and let him help her into a chamois-leather coat.
- string He howled out his string of questions, and suddenly became silent.
- studying I spent more time studying Florence than loving her, I suppose.
- Staying Where is he staying?"
- Storing "Yes, dear boy," said his aunt, smiling, "I daresay I can; for ever since you first asked me to help you in the matter of moral courage by examples drawn from real life, I have been noticing and storing up in one of these drawers you speak of whatever instances of moral courage have come before me in my reading."