What is the correct spelling for STYLIS?
This word (Stylis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for STYLIS
- stalls Well, it was not a letter; it was merely a little printed form, such as is put about the stalls and boxes of a theatre when an announcement has to be made.
- style From the point of view of style it is quite impossible to consider it as a great work of art.
- stylish But, somehow, she did not quite like these stylish and rather over-dressed young girls.
- stylist He was one of the founders of the Positivist school, '70, and of Newton Hall in '81. A fine stylist, his addresses and magazine articles bear the stamp of a cultured man of letters.
- stylus Horng spoke, and Rynason turned to watch the stylus of the interpreter as it moved across the paper.
- Stiles When Katrina left home, with the child, it was so dark that she was glad to have some one along who could help her over stiles and ditches, and other difficulties of the wretched road.
- Styles 1. Houses are built of wood, brick, stone, and other materials, and are constructed in various styles.
- steals Who steals all the sheep at night?
- stills He lifts her on to his saddle, and merrily they gallop along; and when they come to his castle, Beatrice lies with him and stills her longing, and after some time he makes her his lawful wife, and she bears him eight sons.
- stools The stools and creepies were all occupied.
- SOLIS 290. Onesa signifies solis ignis, analogous to Hanes.
- stoles It was a world of knights in armour, of ecclesiastics in vestments and stoles, of lawyers in robes, of princes in silk and velvet and cloth of gold, and of peasants in laced shoe, brown cloak, and cloth hat.
- steels Nickel is used in all gun and armor-plate steels, and in practically all other good steels except tool steels.