What is the correct spelling for SUAGE?
This word (Suage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUAGE
- assuage The bruised vision of the world assuage ; To earth's dark book add one illumined page, So scintillant with truth, that all who see Shall break from superstition and stand free.
- osage I think windbreaks essential on southwest, and would plant Osage orange or Russian mulberry.
- sag Place your paper on a bench or table, albumen up, and with a large tuft of cotton rub the surface, using a light friction over the whole; then turn the sheet of paper over and take between the thumb and first finger of each hand opposite corners diagonally across the paper, holding the corners up and near together; let the sag of the paper sink one end first, until it touches the solution, which can be plainly seen; then let the hands fall until the other end has reached the [p074] surface of the silver; then lower the corners gradually, until the paper lies flat on the solution, care being taken that none of the silver solution runs over the edge of the paper to the back.
- saga It is perfectly in keeping with the character of Norse womanhood in the saga age that Ingeborg should refuse to defy her brother's authority by fleeing with Frithjof and yet deeply mourn his departure without her.
- sage A passionless and self-centred sage falls short of the ideal.