What is the correct spelling for SUBMURSING?
This word (Submursing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUBMURSING
- submarine He felt that if he himself were in a submarine out there he would be much more anxious to avoid a ship than to find her.
- submerging And at last he came to the dusk, and to that Paris-Sodom and Paris-Gomorrah before him, which was lighting itself up for the night, for the abominations of that accomplice night which, like fine dust, was little by little submerging the expanse of roofs.
- submersion The best divers, without doubt, could never much exceed a minute in submersion.
- Submitting These results are mainly owing to the great error of the fishermen in accepting the use of capital on terms unreasonably to their own disadvantage, standing debtor for the whole charges of the fishing, and submitting to the large deduction of 20 per cent.
- Surmising I also can do some surmising.
- bemusing Having thus gained the esteem of their companions, and by the lavish persuasion of bemusing wine dimmed their alertness, all this band, while it was still dark, crept back to the town, each secretly carrying with her the arms, robes and insignia of the one who had possessed her.
- subsuming When we say that every force in nature is to be thought of as Will, we are subsuming an unknown under a known.