What is the correct spelling for SUCCIENTLY?
This word (Succiently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUCCIENTLY
- scantily It was scantily lighted by a square window of diminutive size, for in making the opening Peter had been careful not to get it large enough to admit the body of a man.
- succinctly At these words of his master, Fidelis seemed disconcerted for a moment, but he soon gave his testimony, briefly and succinctly; that Vetturi had not bent over and picked up a stone, but that his master had thrown one, and that it had seemed to him that it would hit his own head.
- sufficiently And then, as if he were not tried sufficiently, the girl herself came flying in.
- Quiescently Imogene was not among the phantoms who visited him; and he accepted her absence as quiescently as he accepted the presence of the others.
- Scantly You would have given away what she could not keep; you would have put out of your power what would not be in hers; and on the whole, she would be scantly a gainer and the world would be a loser.