What is the correct spelling for SUDAN?
This word (Sudan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUDAN
- sedan Prince Bismarck declares that the French have learned nothing since their defeat at Sedan .
- soda When I asked a little money I got it, and when I required goods for my family, such as soap, soda , or tea, I got them too.
- stain The dead cow with the little stain of red down its nose pointed surely to one thing.
- stun You gals don't know nothin' but to run right agin de stun wall.
- sudan So she was to regain her prestige by territorial annexations in the Sudan , the Congo, Madagascar, Annam, and Tonkin.
- sudden Edna was about to speak, when a sudden thought came into her mind.
- sudra 5. We wear the sacred garment, the Sudra or the shirt, the Kusti or thread for the waist, and the twofold cap.
- sultan Next show-the summer palace of Tippoo Sultan .
- sun The sun was now very low, and would soon be gone.
- sundae The young ex-banker refreshed himself with a solitary sundae and then took steps in the direction of a theatre advertising the old drama, "East Lynne."
- sunday But Sunday is near.
- Dan Skater phase desperate Dan Rock 'n' roll village man – Village Man by Travis
- Sean Dear Sean What's goin' on? – Little Man by atmosphere
- Stan Stan looked at his watch and said, "We've got time for one more game."
- San I've got to go on with the herd to San Juan and I don't know just when I'll be back.
- sedans Si-nor, said he, the ladies had ordered sedans to be in readiness for them; they have not yet come, for we are here before the expected time.