What is the correct spelling for SUDANLY?
This word (Sudanly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUDANLY
- sadly "It's hard to be forgotten like this," he said, sadly.
- sanely He made weird remarks at times, spoke sanely occasionally, and groaned continually.
- sedan He stepped cautiously out into the street, looked both ways for the gray sedan, and saw that the street was empty, before he walked to the corner.
- sidney 307 Smith, Sir Sidney, viii.
- sternly "I know you will," said the girl, very softly; "but I don't think the men-" "The men'll do as I wish," said the skipper, sternly.
- stonily Gyp answered stonily: "You are talking nonsense."