What is the correct spelling for SUDANS?
This word (Sudans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUDANS
- sedan And a big brown Mercedes sedan What I think this girl, she really wants Is to be in love with a man She wants to lead the glamorous life – Glamorous by Eden's Crush
- sudan Your envy is hungry like the wolf and duran duran And your plan is see through like seranne, Dried in the Sudan, you need to come with a new plan – Misery by pharcyde
- Sans This had been his invariable habit for many years; and when the inhabitants of the street leading to his country-seat heard the roll of a carriage at that hour, they said as positively as though they heard the clock striking, "It is just seven, for the king is driving to Sans-Souci."
- Stains Suddenly he recalled a friend who had shot himself, and whose body he had seen lying on the bed where the deed had been done: there were ugly stains of blood upon the pillow.
- stuns For a howl rises on all sides which deafens him, stuns him.
- sedans They had been carried on the shoulders of the natives in the hamacas, or sedans, of the country; and, as they had travelled all the way to the capital on the great imperial road, along which relays of Indian carriers were established at stated intervals, they performed this journey of more than six hundred miles, not only without inconvenience, but with the most luxurious ease.
- SUNS On looking up the effect was really as if a thousand tiny suns were shining down out of the night.
- SODAS Can you get sodas around here?