What is the correct spelling for SUFFIECENTLY?
This word (Suffiecently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUFFIECENTLY
- efficiently All these new peers were Tories; one of them was Mr. Masham, husband of the woman who had assisted so efficiently in the degradation of the Duke of Marlborough.
- insufficiently These efforts have many of them been animated by desperate sincerity, but none of them have changed the fundamental fact that man is an eating animal, an animal insufficiently provided by nature against cold, and with an intense repugnance to having streams of cold water run down back of his neck.
- munificently This misfortune led the Empress Maria Theresa to commission him to compose a mass, for which she rewarded him munificently.
- sufficiency The Patriarch has a wholesome faith in the all-sufficiency of the English language.
- sufficient But, anyway, just one little fact 'll be sufficient to go on with.
- sufficiently This was all in broken English, but sufficiently plain to be understood.