What is the correct spelling for SUFFORING?
This word (Sufforing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUFFORING
- offering I have a way now of at least offering it to publication by which you never can be discovered.
- saffron "Let him be," said Selene, as she saw her father about to don the saffron cloak.
- savoring To those who think in this way the very phrase, unsectarian moral teaching, is suspicious, as savoring of infidelity.
- savouring With the rest of the Percies he had lived in Aldersgate Street, and had probably contracted an aversion to everything savouring of the vulgar life of a great city.
- scoring But a good many of the younger masters thoroughly enjoyed the rag, and the story of the coloured shoe-laces is still recounted in common room, when Rogers has made himself unusually tedious about his own virtues and his cleverness in scoring off his enemies.
- seafaring I am only a seafaring man."
- severing His errant and arbitrary course soon made him an undesirable acquisition to the Methodists, and while not severing his relations with the church, he was disposed to yield to a disposition to become a general evangelist or missionary of the independent type.
- snoring The other sleepy heads be snoring , as there is nothing up to-night.
- buffering Two starts later Buffering ran in his first Group 1 race, the Coolmore Stud Stakes at Flemington finishing fourth on Victoria Derby Day.