What is the correct spelling for SUGERN?
This word (Sugern) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUGERN
- augean And now, said General Belmont, while we are cleansing the Augean stables, we may as well remove the cause as the effect.
- eugene Just at this time, to the astonishment of every one, news was received of Eugene ; who, it appeared, was still living.
- gen In a letter to Gen .
- kern We spent the rest of Friday, June ninth, in visiting a magnificent soda and iron spring, a mile above camp, which is for all the world like the spring of the same quality in Runkle's Meadows, above the lake on Kern River, some ninety miles above Kern ville.
- queen But what if the Queen should die?
- sage Was there not a sage now who could pierce the veil of the future and sing of such a thing as sacred human life?
- saigon He sent five cablegrams to Saigon , to the consulate, to the principal hotels: the most difficult composition he had ever attacked.
- sanger Give it to me straight, Roy, is that fellow Sanger really much of a pitcher?
- scan And now, if you will consult your own experience or meditate on history, if you will scan the great things thought and the great things done, and the great things wrought and the great things won by man, you will see that they have been always wrought and won and done and thought upon the heights.
- scorn Every little girl has secrets-to the scorn of boys-and when, like Helena, she is an only child, she has them to herself.
- seen That's the last I seen of him."
- sen Gien you three cud hae dune for yersel's, we wad hae been sen 'in' ye hame something."
- severn The young Marquis of Severn seemed serious towards her ladyship during the first year of his appearance at court; but at the end of that time, instead of offering her his hand, he married the daughter of a rich banker.
- sewn Two buckskin thongs sewn on either side and to tie under the "back hair" will hold it on, even against a head wind.
- sicken Now, as you may truly believe, when I heard that Sound, and did understand that I had, in verity, come past beneath that Place, I did surely sicken to an utter weakness of body and heart, though it was but for a moment; and then was I swift hid within the close shelter of the low and thick moss-bushes.
- sign 4818. Were you asked to go to the shop and sign it?
- signer Hastily rushing into the house, he screamed like a madman, "Signer Salvator has gone out of his mind, he's become insane; no skill can save him now, he'll be dead in ten minutes.
- signor "Allow me, Mrs. Monogue," said the Signor , "to introduce to you Mr. Peter Westcott."
- singer All the lines of the figure, with the movement of the hands, and the backward action of the singer , are true to Nature.
- siren We would get rid of Hamby, and then we would wait for T-S and his siren .
- skein All I was holdin' was a skein of yarn.
- skin Ethie's hands were tightly locked together now, and her teeth shut so tightly over her lips that the thin skin was broken, and a drop of blood showed upon the pale surface; but in so doing she kept back a cry of anguish which leaped up from her heart at Mrs. Dobson's words.
- sneer "Come, Dick," said Mellersh, with a half-sneer; "have you forgotten your manners?"
- soughing The keen wind rose as we climbed higher, whining through the thick forest, soughing in the rocky outcrops, and biting through our soaked clothing with icy teeth.
- southern Then she must have inherited some rare qualities from her Southern mother: you see my aunt has told me all about them.
- spurn It was he who wrote: Jesus is my Friend most precious, Never friend did love as He; Can I leave this Friend so gracious, Spurn His wondrous love for me?
- stern Now that he spoke again, his voice was no longer harsh and stern , but gentle rather.
- sterne They are, as in the case of Sterne , given to be sentimental; for with them the feelings are primary, as with singers.
- sturgeon The second sturgeon -head carries seven members of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police, jolly laughing chaps, for are not they, too, like us, off duty?
- signers "An independent nomination for Congress requires at least a thousand signers who must be electors of the district.
- sager That would be Lasser, Sager , Pederson, and-and Dorrine!
88 words made from the letters SUGERN
4 letter words made from SUGERN:enur, gens, genu, gesu, geun, gnsr, gnus, grue, grus, guen, gure, gurs, guse, neus, nuer, renu, ruen, rues, ruge, rugs, rune, rung, runs, ruse, snug, suen, suer, suge, sung, sure, uges, uner, unge, uren, urge, urns, ursg, usen, user.
3 letter words made from SUGERN:erg, ern, esr, gen, gnu, gsr, gun, gur, ngu, nsu, res, rue, rug, run, sen, sue, sun, sur, uns, urn, use.
5 letter words made from SUGERN:ergun, genus, gruen, grues, grune, guren, gurns, gusen, negru, negus, nurse, regus, rugen, runes, runge, rungs, segur, seung, sugen, suger, suner, suren, surge, unger, unser, urens, urges, urnes.