What is the correct spelling for SUGURIES?
This word (Suguries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUGURIES
- Auguries Aside from those having a frankly religious mark, others almost as numerous surround civil life, birth, marriage, death, appearance and healing of diseases, dies fasti atque nefasti, propitious or fateful words, auguries drawn from the meeting or acts of certain animals.
- Squires He was so different to the Lincolnshire squires, the bashful younger sons who were to be educated for the Church: he was so dashing, so elegant, so splendid!
- Sutures The antiseptic sutures and ligatures should be similarly soaked in beta-naphthol solution during the progress of the operation.
- secures Here, then, meet three bubbles, each of which, unaided, secures a panic.
- scurries He may glimpse his white steed whirling by and see plainly in the upflaring light of his fire the army of white souls that scurries behind the winter-god as he rides on his way. Black eagles fly with him and the wolves of the air gallop on before.
- surgeries The little girl had special needs and needed surgery and as these surgeries were going on, Hall was receiving a message from God saying that I am already there, no matter what is thrown at them he is already there.