What is the correct spelling for SUKING?
This word (Suking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUKING
- asking You ought to be grateful to me for not stopping you entirely, without asking me to give you a helping hand. Keep asking and seeking – Here To Deliver by Avalon
- husking Through the yellow afternoon Rolls the wagon harvest-laden, And beneath the harvest moon At the husking sings the maiden; While without the winds are flowing Like long aerial waves, And their scythe-sharp breath is mowing The flowers upon the graves.
- king Kentish Sir Byng stood for his King , Bidding the crop-headed Parliament swing: – Cavalier Tunes by Robert Browning
- sacking Chairs, fashioned out of barrels and boxes, stood about, some of them cushioned after a fashion, with sacking stuffed with dried sea weed.
- seeking His lips, seeking her red mouth, found it this time.
- sing I shall sing it ever so much better after!
- sinking Whatever we may think of the peculiar way in which her life was spent; however we may regard the story of her troubles with her conscience, her understanding of what she deemed her duty, and her sinking of what might have been a happy and joyous life in the solitude and severity of a convent, we cannot but think of her as one who wished to do right, and who desired above all else to benefit the world in which she lived and labored.
- skein Do you think that they want you to cut a skein of silk with a pair of scissors?
53 words made from the letters SUKING
5 letter words made from SUKING:gikun, ginks, ginsu, gunks, gusin, kings, kunis, nkusi, singu, using, usnik.
3 letter words made from SUKING:gin, gnu, gui, gun, ink, kin, kui, ngu, nig, nsu, sin, ski, sun, uni, uns.
4 letter words made from SUKING:gius, gnus, gunk, ings, inks, inuk, inus, king, kinu, kung, kuns, kusi, nsui, sign, siku, sing, sink, skin, skug, snug, sugi, suin, suki, sung, sunk, ugni, unik.