What is the correct spelling for SULIN?
This word (Sulin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SULIN
- lin Even so, it was not likely Lin Soo would say anything about their transactions; he dare not.
- muslin Meg was sitting at the table, making muslin curtains as if her life depended on it.
- sailing If I was as sure of all else as I am of Koku, we'd have plain sailing before us.
- saline Cigars that I smoked made from this leaf, and which are much smoked in the vicinity of Santiago de Cuba, I found had a peculiar saline taste which was very unpleasant, as also a slight degree of bitterness; many smokers, however, become very fond of this flavor.
- salon He found his way to the door in the dark salon , and as he turned he saw her white figure against the swaying curtain, and felt her eyes following him.
- sealing Some said that the cities had been destroyed and the people killed in wars-big wars, not squabbles like the fights between sealing -companies from different villages.
- selling I shall not ask Mr. Dallas to play at buying and selling in such a way.
- sin The sin , if sin there must be, be on my head.
- sirloin Here, where of old the festal ox has fed, Marked with his weight, the mighty horns are spread: Some ox, O Marshall, for a board like thine, Where the vast master with the vast sirloin Vied in round magnitude-Respect I bear To thee, though oft the ruin of the chair.
- slain The edge of the pit shook with the frightful work going on below, yet he was not slain .
- sling The attention of those around was attracted to the poor boy, who with his arm in a sling , and pale as death, had his blind eyes turned towards the auctioneer, his countenance expressing intense anxiety.
- slink My master carries me to church, And often am I blamed Because I leave him in the lurch As soon as text is named; I leave the church in sermon-time And slink away to Sally; She is the darling of my heart, And she lives in our alley.
- soiling The pastures for heifers should be abundant, or supplemented by soiling food where they are short.
- solon We are told that Solon at Athens, contemplating on the port and citadel of Munychia, suddenly exclaimed, "How blind is man to futurity!
- Sloan You said that Old Man Selden wasn't about when Dad Sloan spoke of him as having been the partner of Dan Smeed.