What is the correct spelling for SULKEN?
This word (Sulken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SULKEN
- sicken The man and the woman were also beginning to sicken , though both of them tried to continue their work.
- silken Perhaps they were silken chains, but, all the same, they were intensely annoying.
- slacken Then the line would slacken , a spout of steam would rise from the water, Koo-loo-ting-wah would drive a spear, I a shot from my gun.
- sulk He sank mutely on the end of the couch and proceeded to sulk in silence.
- sulky "All right," she answered, still rather sulky .
- sullen They were uneasy and sullen ...
- sunken Virginia did not leave him until he had fallen asleep, and a smile of peace was come upon his sunken face.
- Sulkies The shore there is some three feet above the water, and edged with boulders of rock, about which grows a fringe of shrubs and small trees: behind this fringe is a path, curving upward through a sombre wooded little gorge; and on the path, near the water, I saw a driver of one of those Norwegian sulkies that were called karjolers: he, on the high front seat, was dead, lying sideways and backwards, with low head resting on the wheel; and on a trunk strapped to a frame on the axle behind was a boy, his head, too, resting sideways on the wheel, near the other's; and the little pony was dead, pitched forward on its head and fore-knees, tilting the shafts downward; and some distance from them on the water floated an empty skiff.
- Sulks He sulks there in his lodgings, and will not even come to see a poor Frenchwoman.
- sulked You took it like some old, peevish man, and sulked and looked crooked for a week.
- sulking And, indeed, his services were called upon much sooner than he had expected; for the salmon, grown tired of sulking , now began to swim slowly round and round, sometimes coming up so that they could just catch a glimmer of him, and again disappearing.
65 words made from the letters SULKEN
3 letter words made from SULKEN:elk, enl, ken, lek, leu, nsu, sen, sle, sue, sun, uke, uns, use.
4 letter words made from SULKEN:elks, euks, kelu, keun, klen, klus, kuen, kule, kune, kuns, leku, lens, lesk, leuk, leus, luek, luen, luke, lunk, neku, neuk, neus, nuel, nuke, seku, selk, skle, sknl, skul, slue, snel, suel, suen, sule, sulk, sunk, ukes, usen.
5 letter words made from SULKEN:elkus, kulen, kunes, kunle, kusel, lensk, lukes, lunes, lunke, lunks, neuks, nukes, skule, sulek.