What is the correct spelling for SUMAMRIZING?
This word (Sumamrizing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUMAMRIZING
- mesmerizing She lifted herself up until she was propped on one elbow, and tried to ignore her chills as she basked in the velvety, mesmerizing warmth and stared long into the glowing fire pit.
- simmering If the food is cooked in water by boiling or simmering, much of the substance will pass into the cooking water.
- stammering The abruptness of the question set Ben Howard stammering again.
- summarize Out of such simple observations with the unaided eye there has grown a large and important branch of astronomical science, some parts of which we shall briefly summarize here.
- surprising An odd man, John Bill thought; a man who might turn out to be anything surprising; so he looked at him curiously quite a long time.
- symbolizing The class walked between the Flower Girls strewing blossoms under their feet, beneath the arches symbolizing History, Literature, Science and Faith, between the lines of the choir singing a "Hail" of welcome, and up the steps at whose top waited the Chancellor.
- Memorizing It is one of the weakest forms of cramming, and is most ridiculous and least useful when the memorizing is done by simultaneous oral repetition.
- Satirizing It has also a little prologue and epilogue: the former satirizing the pretension to understand the Soul, which we cannot see, while we are baffled by the workings of the bodily organs, which we can see; the latter directed against the popular idea that the more impressible and more quickly responsive natures are the soil of which "song" is born.
- Secularizing Something has been done in more recent times to weaken its force, the growth of science, the rationalizing of one institution after another-in a word, the secularizing of life-is slowly creating more tolerant relations between people.
- Smearing It's not man's work, to my mind, smearing canvas with paint, and encouraging silly women to be vain of their faces.
- Temporizing For this reason, when the disease breaks out in a country like the United States, where the contagion is likely to spread rapidly by means of infected cars, manure, hay, and other feed, and where the results of its obtaining a firm foothold would be so disastrous, it seems that this method of temporizing is rather tedious, and more radical steps are required in order to suppress and eradicate completely the infection in the quickest and most thorough manner possible.
- Solemnizing The Caliph then dismissed them with the injunction to make preparations for solemnizing the marriage as soon as possible.
- Summaries To obtain full and complete agreement it is first of all necessary that I should be empowered to publish in full those instructions given to our submarine commanders in so far as these were not given in my previous summaries on the matter.
- Summering But this was not his only summering.
- Surmising This was sufficient to banish further meditative surmising, and I crept swiftly to a point of vantage, and with sweep-net awaited their reappearance.
- Sympathizing Mr. Ely mentions sixteen socialist newspapers and ten sympathizing with socialism, and says that the majority of these support the anarchist side.
- summarized The statement was there, just as summarized by the doctor.
- summarizing In this paper we shall consider only the members of the first chromosome, describing a large number of new mutants with their linkage relations and summarizing to date all the linkage data relating to the first chromosome.
- summarizes There are still wide gaps in our knowledge, and the presentation above simply summarizes the prevailing views, from which there are dissenters, of course.