What is the correct spelling for SUMARIZING?
This word (Sumarizing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUMARIZING
- mesmerizing 1995 – Buckshot LeFonque - "No Pain No Gain" (Single with remixes)1995 – Julian Schnabel – Every Silver Lining Has a Cloud1998 – Bastard Noise – Split W/Spastic Colon1998 – DJ Qbert – Wave Twisters1999 – Banyan – Anytime at All1999 – Ben Wa – Devil Dub200 Your words hypnotizing me Your mind mesmerizing me – Pawn For The King by New Eden
- samaritan "You are indeed a Good Samaritan," he said in a voice which sounded less forlorn.
- Memorizing Let us, for example, consider the question of having the basal propositions proved in full, a feature that is so easy to condemn as leading to memorizing.
- Satirizing There are also comedy plays put on by the carnival participants, often satirizing political topics.
- Sermonizing I have not been with you long enough yet as a father, my sweet child, to venture upon sermonizing.
- Summering Surely in the telltale word "rusticantur" you and I and the rest of human nature find a worthy precedent and much encouragement for our practice of loading up with plenty of good reading before we start for the scene of our annual summering.