What is the correct spelling for SUMMARING?
This word (Summaring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUMMARING
- simmering They were going to Italy, and as Mrs. Kenton had had enough of the sea in coming to Europe, they were going to Italy by the only all-rail route then existing,-from Paris to Vienna, and so down through the Simmering to Trieste and Venice.
- Smearing I left my muddy boots and overalls at the office so that I wouldn't be smearing up your old Castle here.
- submarine The wounded animal was now less troublesome, but the others tore about under us like submarine boats, and at the most unexpected moments would shoot up with a wild rush.
- Sugaring I mean to have the biggest kind of a sugaring this year."
- Summaries The textbook then becomes a reference book of maps, charts, summaries, and a treatment for the sake of perspective.
- summarily As a result of all this, several near-Administration measures had been killed summarily, and apparently for no particularly good reason.
- summarize It is quite unnecessary to summarize here in any detail the course of these general discussions in full Convention, which began on August 21st.
- summarizing When Mr. Browning re-edited "Sordello" in 1863, he considered the possibility of re-writing it in a more transparent manner; but he concluded that the labour would be disproportionate to the result, and contented himself with summarizing the contents of each "book" in a continuous heading, which represents the main thread of the story.
- Summering He had learned also of the other misfortunes which had befallen Judge Rossmore and he understood now the reason for Shirley's grave face on the dock and her little fib about summering on Long Island.
- Summing I used to say to her father, 'She's watching us, and summing us all up in her little mind.
- summoning He is not summoning us to a joy that is too high for us, and that we can never rejoice in, but is recalling us to that condition in which alone we can live with comfort and health, and in which alone we can permanently delight.