What is the correct spelling for SUMMARIZNG?
This word (Summarizng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUMMARIZNG
- semarang The earliest lines, between Batavia and Buitenzorg and between Semarang and the capitals of the sultanates, were built about 1870 by a private company with a state guarantee.
- simmering Opposite to her master, seated in a second high-backed leathern chair, the very brother to his own, an old woman who played the important part of housekeeper in the parsonage, sat silently spinning flax and superintending the progress of a meagre potage that was "simmering" on the fire.
- summarize Simplification in the explanation of general prices has gone as far as we can legitimately take it when we seek to summarize all the factors involved in the foci of, on the one hand, the value of money, and, on the other hand, the values of the particular goods.
- Smearing The smearing should be done just before dark, and I have always found that better success attends this method of collecting when two are engaged in it-one to hold a bull's eye lantern while the other bottles the specimens.
- Summaries In tabulating final summaries, the committee valued the XXXX symbol at 100%; XXX, 75%; XX, 50%; X, 25%; O, O%; OO, minus 20%. Twenty percent was arbitrarily deducted from any 100% rating, and 10% from any lesser rating, in case no other reports on the same tree were received from other reporters.
- summarized When Galloway ended, Norman rapidly and in clear and simple sentences summarized what Galloway had said.
- summarizing And by way of summarizing his work
- summarizes The following section outlines the nature and extent of the problem and summarizes the latest research on the effects of drugs on students and schools.