What is the correct spelling for SUMMERIZING?
This word (Summerizing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUMMERIZING
- mesmerizing 1995 – Buckshot LeFonque - "No Pain No Gain" (Single with remixes)1995 – Julian Schnabel – Every Silver Lining Has a Cloud1998 – Bastard Noise – Split W/Spastic Colon1998 – DJ Qbert – Wave Twisters1999 – Banyan – Anytime at All1999 – Ben Wa – Devil Dub200 Johnson's hypnotizing and Johnson's mesmerizing... – Mr. Johnson And The Juice Crew by scatterbrain
- simmering 1196. All boiled puddings should be put on in boiling water, which must not be allowed to stop simmering , and the pudding must always be covered with the water; if requisite, the saucepan should be kept filled up.
- sumerian Gudea was at a loss to know by what means he might restore prosperity to his country, when one night he had a dream, and it was in consequence of this dream that he eventually erected one of the most sumptuously appointed of Sumerian temples.
- summarize Let us briefly summarize .
- Memorizing Nor did he exclude the explanation of the Small Catechism from the material for memorizing.
- Summering For a few weeks the budding bishops stayed with "Grandmama Baker," who with "Aunt Sarah" and "Aunt Georgiana," and Aunt Sarah's daughters, Sarah and Elisa, was summering at Hampstead; and filled up the time, which hung heavy on their hands, with gambling, drinking and love-making.
- Surmising We speculated as to how the Tibetans had found us, and we could not help surmising that our friends of the previous afternoon must have put them on our track.
- summarizing In summarizing he says: The very faults of Mr. Keats arise from a passion for beauties, and a young impatience to vindicate them; and as we have mentioned these, we shall refer to them at once.
- Sumerians In view of the importance of the texts and of the light they throw upon the religious beliefs and practices of the early Sumerians , a somewhat detailed account of their contents may here be given.