What is the correct spelling for SUMMIRISE?
This word (Summirise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUMMIRISE
- bringing home
- hot blooded
- more craved
- pusheds wall
- Summaries Dalla, who had withdrawn from the discussion and was on a couch at the side of the room, surrounded by reports and abstracts and summaries, looked up.
- summarize The best writer on mnemic phenomena known to me is Richard Semon, the fundamental part of whose theory I shall endeavour to summarize before going further: When an organism, either animal or plant, is subjected to a stimulus, producing in it some state of excitement, the removal of the stimulus allows it to return to a condition of equilibrium.
- summarized The Commander-in-Chief himself has summarized the definite gains of the campaign in Flanders: Notwithstanding the many difficulties, much has been achieved.
- summarizes In his book on Cuba and International Relations, Mr. Callahan summarizes his review of the official proceedings by saying that "the South did not want to see Cuba independent without slavery, while the North did not want to annex it with slavery."
- Summers This Betty well knew, for she was old enough to remember other summers, several of them, each bringing an advancing crescendo of work.
- summits Returning to the valley of the Cogoon, I passed between the two summits, and found a good open passage to the westward between the brigalow.
- sunrise It is never visible at night; it must be examined in the twilight just before sunrise or just after sunset, or in the full daylight.
- surmise "Tell me who you are," he said, ere Richard could surmise what was happening.
- surprise I didn't tell you-I wanted it for a surprise.