What is the correct spelling for SUMMITTING?
This word (Summitting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUMMITTING
- emitting Badgers would make delightful pets if they had a little less scent: nature, as everybody knows, has endowed them with this quality to a remarkable degree; they have the power of emitting or retaining it at their own discretion.
- sitting Two women were sitting by the fire.
- smarting To a sensitive soul, smarting with his own loss, the world sometimes seems full of graves, and for a time at least makes him walk softly among men.
- smitten After a while he says, "I wonder whether, after all, she was not a little smitten with Edgar?"
- spitting To James, too, Richard had spoken a word for Ethie, and to Andy also; so that there were left to her four champions in his absence-for Eunice had had her charge, with promises of a new dress if faithful to her trust; and thus there was no one against poor Ethelyn saving the mother-in-law, who made that first dinner after Richard's absence so uncomfortable that John left the table without touching the boiled Indian pudding, of which he was so fond, while James rather curtly asked what there was to be gained by spitting out so about Ethelyn, and Andy listened in silence, thinking how, by and by, when all the chores were done, he would take a basket of kindlings up for Ethie's fire, and if she asked him to sit down, he would do so and try and come to the root of the matter, and see if he could not do something to make things a little better.
- suiting Suiting his action to the word he landed a big soft snowball full on the side of Pat's head.
- summoning David Kinloch with a flag, summoning him to surrender upon the terms granted to the garrison of Charleston.
- Omitting Omitting further mention of the details of the kumascopes in use and the receiving aerial, we must next proceed to consider the receiving arrangements taken as a whole.
- Permitting Day after day she saw him taking upon himself the sole control of affairs, and her father permitting it.
- Remitting The Government, moreover, took for cultivation all unoccupied lands that were convenient for the purpose, remitting the taxes for compensation.
- Slitting The young are dropped in February and March, and their owners mark them by slitting the ear, each person recognizing his own by the mark.
- Smiting Then, at the sound of a trumpet, the champions set themselves on opposite sides of the field, and giving rein and spur to their horses urged them to so great a speed that each smiting the other in the middle of the shield, rolled his opponent to the ground, both horse and man.
- Committing But I wish thee to judge of me and my actions; and even to let thy father judge, if thou shouldest at any time hesitate, and fear I am committing error.
- Submitting She believes, no doubt, that she is prompted by her own will alone, while, in reality, she is blindly submitting to be led by yours.
- Summering He has been summering in Connecticut, and he avers that his talk about native superstition is founded on close observation.
- Summing Our Admiral's official report, summing up the conditions after the bombardment of San Juan, as they suggested themselves to his mind at the time, has been quoted in a previous section.
- Surmising Surmising that there was a religious motive behind this request I gave my consent, and afterwards watched the dancing for an hour or so.
198 words made from the letters SUMMITTING
3 letter words made from SUMMITTING:gin, gmt, gnu, gui, gum, gun, gut, igm, ism, min, mis, mit, msg, mst, mug, mum, mus, mut, ngu, nig, nim, nit, nsu, nut, sin, sit, stm, sum, sun, tin, tit, tiu, tnt, tug, tum, tun, uni, uns.
5 letter words made from SUMMITTING:ginsu, gisin, gismu, gitin, gummi, gumti, gunst, gusii, gusin, gutin, ignis, immig, inuit, ising, isitt, isumi, mgmnt, mimus, mings, minim, minsi, mints, minus, mitti, mnisi, mnium, muism, muist, mumin, mungs, munis, munts, mutis, mutti, ngiti, ngsit, nimit, nimmi, nitti, ntumi, ntust, nuits, nummi, simin, singu, sinig, sinti, sitin, sitti, smuin, sting, stint, stumm, stung, stunt, sumin, summi, sumti, sunim, sutin, tings, tinti, tints, tinus, tisin, titin, titis, titus, tnsmi, tsing, tsung, tuism, tumin, tungs, tunis, tutin, unism, uniti, units, untii, using.
4 letter words made from SUMMITTING:gisi, gist, giti, gius, gnus, guim, gumi, gums, gunt, gust, guti, guts, iing, iiun, imin, ingi, ings, inst, inti, inui, inus, itum, iuni, ming, mini, mint, mist, mitt, mugs, mung, munt, must, muti, mutt, ngum, nisi, nits, nsui, nuit, numi, numt, nuts, sign, siim, sing, sium, smin, smug, smut, snit, snug, stun, sugi, suin, suit, sung, timu, ting, tint, titi, tits, tnsm, tnts, tsui, tsum, tugs, tuin, tuis, tumi, tums, tung, tuni, tuti, ugni, uitm, umit, ummi, unit, unti.