What is the correct spelling for SUMMORIZED?
This word (Summorized) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUMMORIZED
- summarize Whether there is any one with so wide a knowledge of all the main different forms of English now spoken, their historic development and chief characteristics, as to be able to summarize the situation convincingly, I do not know.
- Memorized The peroration should be memorized by every young Canadian: We are engaged in an awful and eventful contest.
- Sermonized As for myself, I have sermonized quite enough for a man of my stamp.
- Summaries Taking the six treatises enumerated above he concluded, after critical examination, that the two last may be disregarded as of later date than the others, and that the De investigatione perfectionis, the De inventione and the Liber fornacum are merely extracts from or summaries of the Summa perfectionis with later additions.
- summarized I summarized the chain of evidence which had to my mind proved her to be Mrs. Weighborne.
- summarizes The Case Law of the Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office is a book, published by the European Patent Office (EPO), which summarizes the body of case law on the European Patent Convention developed by the Boards of Appeal of the EPO since the EPC entered into force at the end of the 1970s.
- intaglios Cameo-work as compared with intaglios in classical times was rare and infrequent, but now and onwards the opposite is the case, intaglio-sinking having almost died out, and cameos being chiefly produced.