What is the correct spelling for SUNC?
This word (Sunc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUNC
- sun What under the sun are you doin' sittin' there, Elspie, with my flowers?
- sung The daughter on his approach sung a beautiful song, rapidly running through the whole gammut.
- sunk His ship's just been sunk ."
- sync Clock networks usually consist of a central master clock kept in sync with an official time source, and one or more slave clocks which receive and display the time from the master.
- SUNS As long as stars Guide mariners, As Carolina's virtues please, Or suns invite The ravish'd sight, The British flag shall sweep the seas.