What is the correct spelling for SUNGLE?
This word (Sungle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUNGLE
- angle And I played the mother angle .
- bungle I might bungle the personal business.
- bungler He had made up his mind that Philip could not play at all, or, at any rate, would prove to be a mere tyro and bungler , and he could hardly believe his ears when he heard the sounds which Philip evoked from his violin.
- jungle As the sultry air was not stirred by the slightest breeze, it was easy to surmise that it was the rain which began to murmur in the jungle .
- senile Mr. Nugent eyed him for a space in speechless amazement, and then, with a few strong remarks on ingratitude and senile vanity, mounted the winding little stairs and went to bed.
- single Ten years ago, when I was fifteen and you were twenty-well, we might have married then, and felt all that we feel now a whole ten years ago, which I have passed without a single happy day."
- singly Two daughters were back-crossed singly to white bifid males.
- smuggle I will smuggle the jar under our table-G. and I both like Italian wine-and we will use it as a water bottle afterwards, for we have only one decanter at our table amongst eleven thirsty people.
- snuggle Did you ever snuggle up to a young captain of industry and ask him who his father was and whether he was important enough in the business world to be indicted by the Government for anything?
- snugly He felt the little square box that contained the ruby, lying there so snugly in his pocket.
- spangle And the same frequency of acts, but less subtile by reason of the clearer vowel a, is indicated in jangle, tangle, spangle , mangle, wrangle, brangle, dangle; as also in mumble, grumble, jumble.
- suckle "When the climbing-rose and the honey-suckle are out it is much prettier," said Doris, as she filled the cup.
- sung "Get a hold of him your side, Jessop," he sung out.
- synge The chap that writes like Synge .
- uncle They came this morning, and uncle and aunt came to take dinner with us there.
69 words made from the letters SUNGLE
4 letter words made from SUNGLE:eglu, gelu, gens, genu, gesu, geul, geun, glen, glue, gnel, gnus, guen, guse, legs, lens, leus, lnge, luen, luge, lugs, lung, neus, nuel, slue, slug, snel, snug, suel, suen, suge, sule, sung, uges, ugle, unge, usen.
3 letter words made from SUNGLE:enl, gel, gen, gnu, gun, leg, leu, lug, ngu, nsu, sen, sle, sue, sun, uns, use.
5 letter words made from SUNGLE:genus, glens, gusen, gusle, lengs, luges, lunes, lunge, negus, seung, sleng, sluge, sugen.
6 letter words made from SUNGLE:gunsel, lugens, lunges, selung.