What is the correct spelling for SUNKIN?
This word (Sunkin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUNKIN
- rankin Suppose Rankin , when he found his affairs in such shape that he no longer dared to face the world, had gone to one or more of these companies.
- sink Let me sink Let me teeter on the brink – Let Me Drown by Unknown Author
- sinking I know that I'm sinking Oh any fool can see Time that I was thinking Of no-one else but me – Change Your Mind by Gary Numan
- skein And Elsa, pitying her the more that she herself was hungry, gave her a share of what she had, even to a skein of the wool, that she might weave a coat for her crying babe.
- skin My clothes are wet, tight on my skin Not as tight as the corner that I painted myself in – Mississippi by Bob Dylan
- spanking And this proved to me that the world had not been standing still in Edam while we were whirling through Father's Country at the tails of Jim's spanking chestnuts!
- stinking He had used her as his property for eight years, then sold her to a stinking Englishman.
- sucking Phinuit knocked the ashes out of a cold pipe at which he had been sucking for some time, rose, and stretched.
- sung The same tune, sung under the windows, did for 'Viva la republica!
- sunk I was wearing boots I had bought in Germany and the heelings had sunk into a hollow, so that the weight of every step came on the very back of the heel.
- sunken His eyes were a little sunken , his fingers long and nervous; but I fancied he looked a good fellow at heart, for all that, though foolishly impulsive.
- Bunking In India it is called "bunking".
38 words made from the letters SUNKIN
3 letter words made from SUNKIN:ink, inn, kin, kui, nsu, nun, sin, ski, sun, uni, uns.
4 letter words made from SUNKIN:inks, inns, innu, inuk, inus, kinu, kuns, kusi, nsui, nuns, siku, sink, sinn, skin, suin, suki, sunk, unik, unni.
5 letter words made from SUNKIN:innus, kunis, ninus, nkusi, nunks, skinn, sunni, usnik.