What is the correct spelling for SUPEANAS?
This word (Supeanas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUPEANAS
- Spears We started the next morning with Kepenau, Kakaik, and several other Indians, who carried long spears as well as bows and arrows.
- subpoenas He had at first objected to admitting the amateur fireman and his partner, but they speedily proved they were entitled to enter, by producing the subpoenas, and as he stepped aside for them to go in, the following came on with a rush as powerful as it was unexpected.
- spans The peasants say that these are 'fallen angels who were not good enough to be saved, nor bad enough to be lost'; but the Irish antiquarians see in them 'the gods of pagan Ireland,' who, 'when no longer worshipped and fed with offerings, dwindled away in the popular imagination, and now are only a few spans high.
- speaks He never speaks in public, you know.
- spines And this he will do by rolling into a ball and dropping on the ends of his spines.
- spoons He touched a hand bell, and the boys took up their soup spoons.
- spurns Hence the greatest evils of society: the sorrows of the virtuous poor, the spurns that patient merit of the unworthy takes, in a word, the general corruption of morals, and, of course, of true taste!
- spends "In her own room, I suppose, where she now spends the greater part of her time.
- spins Through all the land her tale she tells; She spins, she tosses, she compels The kites, the clouds, the windmill sails And all the trees in all the dales.