What is the correct spelling for SUPERBEING?
This word (Superbeing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SUPERBEING
- sparing It was a question she had been dreading, but she answered it fully and frankly, sparing herself not at all.
- sparring It was as if a boxer, sparring slowly, let out all his power in a rain of blows.
- speaking I'm lonesome Cowboy Burt! (Speakin' atcha!) Come smell my fringe-y shirt! (Reekin' atcha!) – Lonesome Cowboy Burt by Frank Zappa
- spelling His side won nearly every spelling match.
- sporting When he entered she was confused, but he treated her with respect, and allowed her to have her own way so far as possible, so that they became warm friends, sporting together like children when the work of the day was over.
- spring It was before either one of 'em was married; and the war broke out the spring before, and it seemed as if all the young men was half crazy before harvestin' was over.
- spurring You may be reasonably certain it is the clock that is spurring them forward.
- superfine The best superfine French or Dutch black-exceedingly fine-of a soft, silky texture-not glossy like the Engh cloths."
- supervene Or if great prostration should supervene, in addition to the beef tea, port wine, a table spoonful every four hours, should be administered.
- Spearing After Hans had given me a touch of his quality by spearing a bird on the wing, I engaged him.
- Spurning No mother of a young earl could have stepped lighter, and held her head higher, than Maggie when she came down the fishing street, spurning the very stones, as it seemed, so lightly she went with the baby wrapped in her shawl.
- supermen Toothless Kinch and I, the supermen.