What is the correct spelling for SUPERFICE?
This word (Superfice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERFICE
- specie That the one dream, seen sub specie aeternitatis, is any more empty and fatuous than the other, would be very difficult to prove.
- spice Beat the whites of three eggs till they stand alone; add to them, very gradually, the powdered sugar, a spoonful at a time, beat it in very hard, and put in, by degrees, the rose-water and spice.
- splice Despair and blankness fell upon us, until Count Saxe, seeing a great, weird Thing standing gaunt and black in the white moonlight-this Thing, the gallows tree-cried out cheerfully: "See, my lads, yonder are likely to be some short ladders; these we will splice with rope, and so make the scalade!"
- spruce Birds shake their feathers when the storm is over, and he, Duthil, was as spruce and lively, as joyous at the prospect of the presents he now expected, as if there had never been any African Railways scandal to upset him and make him turn pale with fright.
- suffice Aunt Keziah, of course, had put it away in some safe place or other, either in cellar or garret, no doubt; so Septimius, in the intervals of his other occupations, devoted several days to the search; and not to weary the reader with the particulars of the quest for an old box, suffice it to say that he at last found it, amongst various other antique rubbish, in a corner of the garret.
- superfine Dead-smooth file, or superfine file.
- got down basics