What is the correct spelling for SUPERFISAL?
This word (Superfisal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERFISAL
- superficial He was well informed; he retained from his early education a superficial idea of many things; he knew quite a lot, in fact, and might have passed for a scholar in the eyes of those who knew nothing.
- superficially Than curse vainly and superficially, far better not to curse at all.
- supervise She required careful attention to enable her to supervise a very important business she conducted,-that of Mrs. Warren.
- supervised He supervised a clerk of the kitchen and a house bailiff of 20 pounds a year.
- supervising Many times later we find him exposing himself recklessly; now we see him constantly on active patrol of his outposts, supervising the new fortifications or the carrying out of the new regulations.
- supervisor Presently, his own supervisor hurried up.