What is the correct spelling for SUPERISINGLY?
This word (Superisingly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERISINGLY
- depressingly Possibly she did not fully realize how depressingly his situation had been brought home to him by this first contact with the Ridge household.
- pressingly Not that, pressingly, I felt the need for an excuse, or that I was essentially making a descent.
- sparingly There is only one thing; feed sparingly, and give all the exercise possible.
- surprising Perhaps it is not surprising.
- surprisingly Two of the boys, surprisingly, seemed to side with him.
- Suppressing At first I was indignant, thinking you were among those who wished for another revolution to take away the little that is left to us, proclaiming the republic and suppressing all ecclesiastical things, but I see that you go much beyond this, that you conform to nothing, and that everything seems to you the worst; and this rather pleases me, because I see you are not a terrible enemy to be feared as you fire from too far.
- snarling up