What is the correct spelling for SUPERIVSE?
This word (Superivse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERIVSE
- am announced
- am answerable for
- conferred trust
- deprives Of these your philosophy deprives us.
- more daedal
- more daedalean
- most caviling
- short snort
- sprites It may be observed in the old traditions, with what sorrow the new convert regarded the disturbance of his relations with his old friends; in some, the little sprites lamented that they also could not become blessed; in others, they are disturbed by the sound of a clock, and depart secretly out of the country.
- strives Whence the charm, that strives anew To prolong this last adieu?
- superiors Do you perhaps think me a superior of the superiors in the Church?
- supervise In legislation and in official documents dealing with elections, it has been stated that the people not only enjoy freedom of choice concerning candidates but also have the right to supervise the work of their elected representatives and the right of recall if they are dissatisfied.
- supervisor When the time calls, they will be ready to accept and shed a new dignity upon the old positions of school trustee, highway engineer, sanitary inspector, township supervisor, county commissioner, or the more conspicuous offices of state and national government.
- surprise He started up in surprise.
- surprises Not the least of our many surprises was this.