What is the correct spelling for SUPERVICE?
This word (Supervice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERVICE
- service But has he given you any information that may be of service to us?
- superfine He had been grossly offensive at the bare suggestion that she might be superior to one of them, but when she was ticketed with the other's approval,-she drew an indignant breath,-he stood ready to exhibit her to the world, and to call its attention to the superfine partner whom he had drawn in the matrimonial lottery.
- supervene "I can't tell what may supervene.
- supervise A powerful family had the right to control and supervise the use of the land for the welfare of the community, and, undoubtedly, this power could be misused.
- supervised It is a curious old world we get glimpses of, at once barbarous, simple, and extravagant, when great ladies were expected to see to the milking of their cows, as closely as Joan Cromwell supervised her milch-kine in St. James's Park, and to the cleanliness of their servants' arms and hands, and when huntsmen rode at the bidding of the cook; for in order that venison be in good condition, "before the deer be killed he ought to be hunted and chased as much as possible."
- supervisor They have always been; the industry is one that has existed since the Burgundian dukes tore holes in their magnificent tapestries by dragging them over the face of Europe, and since Henry the Eighth, in eager imitation of the continentals, established in the royal household a supervisor of tapestry repairs.
- supervises The Secretary annually submits to Congress estimates of probable receipts and expenditures, and supervises the collection of customs and internal revenues.
- supervenes The brightness of the stars supervenes so quickly after the curtain falls upon the scene, and the mellow evening atmosphere is so clear, that the twilight is hardly missed by the watchful observer, as the Spirit of the night, upon dewy sandals, begins her course of the circling hours.
- where one life
- where one stand