What is the correct spelling for SUPERVICER?
This word (Supervicer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERVICER
- more daedalean
- service You have been of service to me; I do not deny that.
- superfine Arrived at the Tiger,-to avoid misconstructions, I first had the glossy, fine, and superfine hat cleaned, and some time afterwards the mud-hat or rubbis-hat.
- supervene Mastoid pain and tenderness are indicative of inflammation in the antrum or cells, and when these symptoms supervene in the course of a chronic middle-ear suppuration, they should always be regarded as of grave import.
- supervenes He will enter the borderland of insanity if pituitary difficulties supervenes.
- supervise Now, Mrs. Fisher, prior to your marriage to Mr. Fisher and during your sojourn with James Holden in the House on Martin's Hill, did you supervise the activities of James Holden?
- supervised She supervised her father's death, the actual work being performed by her colleagues of the Inquisition.
- supervisor The pair sought Miss Brent, a floor supervisor.