What is the correct spelling for SUPERVIED?
This word (Supervied) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERVIED
- Served One letter served for them all.
- stupefied After a while he shoved his head out of the high underwood, glanced about and was stupefied.
- superfine But a first-class hotel it is: the living good and plentiful, if not superfine, the service excellent, and the charges, all things considered, remarkably moderate.
- supersede In what animal, or in what class of animals, does the immaterial principle abruptly intervene, and supersede the agency of matter, becoming the entirely distinct cause of a similar, though more exalted, order of phenomena?
- supervene "With a fractured tibia, and the inflammation which would be sure to supervene, you would not render much service to your country," observed the doctor.
- Supervened There I saw her constantly and held many conversations with her upon public affairs; and perhaps those were amongst the last occasions on which her powerful sense and heroic spirit had full play before the fatal illness which supervened in that very autumn.
- supervise He was called upon to supervise the guns and stores for the Army of Italy, and also to inspect the fortifications and artillery of the coast.
- supervised This, I imagine, would be of no great height; and moreover was made of open work, partly that the work of the occupant might be supervised, partly to let as much light as possible pass through into the cloister-library.
- Survived 18. Only one of the men who were was on board survived.
- Swerved He swerved, and swung a newly wet sack around her with a force which would have knocked her down if he had not at the same time caught and held her.
- whether not