What is the correct spelling for SUPERVIOSN?
This word (Superviosn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERVIOSN
- supervise Immense labor and difficulty were brought upon the Clearing House Committee in order to handle and supervise this unusual method of trading, and the extraordinary success with which it was carried through has entitled them to the lasting gratitude of their fellow members.
- supervised Cousin Ann supervised the sewing on Saturday afternoons and taught those of the little girls whose legs were long enough how to use the sewing machine.
- supervising We are piling organization on organization, one supervising and watching and "investigating" the other.
- supervision He immediately placed himself under the supervision of Washington and commenced a brilliant career that gained increased lustre during a long life of usefulness.
- supervisor Three hundred men were fighting it, the supervisor told him.