What is the correct spelling for SUPERVISIO?
This word (Supervisio) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPERVISIO
- supervise On the other hand, the system enabled the land owner to take advantage of the labor supply and to supervise the untutored negro,-and it kept the South alive.
- supervised The first of the rather rude awakenings, which came to me next morning, was a message sent on to the office, where I was sitting after having supervised the departure of the delivery carts to their several distributing localities, arranged for on the previous day, to the effect that no news-sellers were available at the arranged places, and asking for instructions.
- supervising Alac had been in the neighborhood for two months supervising operations.
- supervision The supervision of matters of that kind, although in part scattered among different departments, is mainly concentrated in the hands of the Local Government Board.
- supervisor And, thanking the banker for his aid, she added: "If Mr. Rawlins, the supervisor, is still in town, I wish you would find him and ask him to come to me; tell him I want to see him immediately."