What is the correct spelling for SUPIOUS?
This word (Supious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPIOUS
- pious And yet, despite all this, the following pious act is recorded to her: her child was ill; "he was a little brother, when his elder brother, Chlodebert, was attacked with the same symptoms.
- serious Will you be serious?
- spacious The houses were mostly large, with spacious, well-kept gardens, the streets clean and the general atmosphere of the place spoke of great prosperity.
- specious This reason which they display we have above removed as especially specious.
- spots Very pleasant and warm; it is like April; the snow all went off yesterday, and the ground is dry except in spots.
- spouse "As if people could not marry without going to an office for a spouse as we go for a servant!
- spurious "I am afraid you cannot see her-she is an invalid," replied the present representative of the spurious house; for this was Mr Alec, the only son of the lately deceased gentleman.
- suppose "I suppose that women cannot always understand that," said Marcello, after a moment.
- surplus She turned a few leaves, and in big letters he read the word "Surplus."
- Sous "Yes, sir; we have been playing at two sous the fish.
- Spies He set spies to discover, if possible, what that might mean.
- Pius Pius the Seventh was loved and respected; the people knelt to him as he passed.