What is the correct spelling for SUPIRSE?
This word (Supirse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SUPIRSE
- sparse His pale cheeks really did flush slightly now, and his soft, dull eyes brightened as if the reflection of Helen's youth and beauty irradiated the thin face, the white forehead, and sparse grey hairs bared to the soft breeze.
- spice There was more than a spice of defiance in her bearing.
- spire The hands of the old clock of Trinity spire must be stuck together.
- spouse At same time it was necessary to conceal Mrs Kennedy, in case she might hae been recognised by her faithless spouse.
- supine Watching the slow fire consume it between her fingers she lay supine, following the spirals of smoke with inattentive eyes.
- suppose "I suppose we must.
- surprise The end of that harvest-time came as a surprise to Kurt.
- Spies He knows by his spies that the game is up."
- spurs Still, the desire to win those spurs has been growing so strong of late that I can't resist it.
- spars Down went the Wolf like a stone, and as she tossed and heaved and gurgled in her death-throes the ends of her spars caught on the edges of the ice and were broken off as if they were match-wood.
- sups Pride that shines on vanity sups on contempt.
- SPIRES These compartments are surmounted with short towers, capped with conical spires.
- SUPERS He kept the supers in check while Dolly suggested an attitude to Gweng.
- suppers Leaders of society at Newport have found that, after the hearty lunch which everybody eats there at one or three o'clock the twelve or fourteen course dinner at seven o'clock, is too much; that people come home reluctantly from their ocean drive to dress; and last summer, in consequence, invitations were issued for suppers at nine or half-past nine.
- accepted apology
- almost on one
- am apposite
- got down basics
- hushes one mouth
- more envisioning
- more portion
- more vitrified